Thanks for signing up!
Thanks for signing up for an upcoming workshop at SoundBio Lab. Here's a little information if it's your first time at SoundBio.
What to do before the workshop?
Read our Safety/Liability Waivers
Please read through our Safety/Liability Waiver. Feel free to download and print. We will also have copies available on the day of the event. All participants must turn in their waiver before taking part in the lab.
Fill out our Participant Info Sheet
Donations and grants allow SoundBio to provide outreach and workshops. The Participant Info Sheet helps us gain demographic information to support our grant writing efforts and track your participation and training at SoundBio. Please share as much information as you are comfortable. Thank you!
Signup to be a member!
One of our goals at SoundBio is to create a community of DIY biology enthusiasts. Our basic membership is just $10/mo and it will give you discounts on classes.
What to do once you arrive at SoundBio?
- Introduce yourself! Our staff and volunteers will be there setting up.
- Store your coats and belongings at the front of the lab. For your safety, no food or drink is permitted past the first lab bench.
- Sign in and make a name tag.
- If it is your first time at the lab, turn in your Liability Waiver and Participant Info Sheet.
- Choose a lab station and lab buddy to work with.
- Get ready to have some fun!
1100 Northeast 47th Street #103
Seattle, WA, 98105
Our storefront faces 11th Ave and the Audi Dealership.
For questions please contact us at email@example.com.